Sunday, December 7, 2014

Chapter 1 is done and Chapter 2 has begun!

Recently, just this Friday I finished my first chapter of my book, and I am actually very pleased with how it finished, and my transition into Chapter two. While writing this week, I was actually having a very hard time wrapping up Chapter one, I was trying to find a way to just finish it without it dropping off and sounding abrupt, but I think I finally got it good enough, I mean, I probably will still go back with a couple of edits to further smooth it out, but that's it. Chapter two started up very well, and I don't really know where the idea came from, but I pretty much just began writing it, and it sounds really good! I'm super excited to keep writing it, and I plan on introducing lots of new characters this chapter, and I've realized that as I keep writing, and keep advancing the plot, I'm getting more and more into it, and more and more excited. I sure hope writing will continue to be this fun and keep going this smooth!

Progress so far in my book:

So, what I wrote on Friday was the end of Chapter one, and I also started writing Chapter two. Chapter one ends with her finally heading to her class, and at the very end, you get to meet one of Bella's best friends, Amber. Amber is a very shy girl, she is quiet, but also is somewhat crazy. She's that type of person that's super shy around new people and strangers, but when shes alone with her friends she's loud and crazy! Amber has a very wealthy family, and was raised to always obey rules and leaders, so she is terrified of getting in trouble, and has followed every rule for her whole life. Even though Bella is nothing like Amber, she respects her, because she knows that most people are not really willing to suffer the consequences of rule breaking, unlike her, who really couldn't care less about what happens to her. Then in the beginning of Chapter two, Bella arrives in her class and is faced with a student who appears fascinated by her udder disrespect towards the school board. Bella is trying to get her to leave her alone, but it's no use. The reason I've included this character in this chapter is because as time goes on she will become more and more relevant to the story.

I can't wait to get back to writing again, and I hope I will be able to finish Chapter two soon! I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post, and I'll keep you updated on my progress on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment